You need to be logged in to vote.
With a bit of practice, it is easy not to swallow liquid nitrogen and make cool condensed vapor come out of the nostrils. Have fun.
I really, really, really do not recommned anyone tries this. If the freezing factor doesn't scare you, consider the possibily of suffocation when all you have around your nose and mouth is nitrogen gas.
Hmm... I read something about a science teacher accidentally swallowing it in the Darwin Awards... I believe the guy survived, but never did it again...
what happens if by accident, you swallowed it? :) freaking scary man!
"With a bit of practice"??? What happened during your practices??????
Frikin dangerous ... you better light a cigaret, really :(